Cash in with More Take Home Pay from Medical Express
Money, dinero, moolah or greenbacks—call it what you want to—with new, higher take home pay rates from Medical Express, you could see up to 15% more of it on every paycheck.
As a traveler with Medical Express, you can keep more cash in your pocket with our new take home pay. Your take home pay package will now include a daily allowance for meals and incidentals—increasing the size of your total travel nursing pay.
More Take Home Pay: How it Works
- Medical Express is now offering a daily meals and incidentals allowance. This means your pay package will have a new tax free component in addition to a set pay rate. The benefit to you is that you could see up to 15% more on your paychecks.
- Unlike some other "tax advantage" programs, our take home pay package complies with all IRS guidelines. You can feel secure knowing that the Medical Express team of tax professionals worked diligently to research all applicable tax laws, making our traveling nurses the first priority.
- Our healthcare professionals will receive the meals and incidentals allowance. And, by maintaining a permanent tax home, you will see even more money in your take home pay.
- If you don't maintain a permanent tax home—don't worry. You will still receive the meals and incidentals allowance, with a tax adjustment.
- Our program offers consistency so you will get paid the same way without having to track your own receipts—making things easy for you!
Medical Express is excited to put more money in our traveler's pockets. In addition to keeping more cash in every paycheck Medical Express travelers can also enjoy a host of other benefits including generous referral and completion bonuses, shift differentials, overtime and other incentives, depending on the assignment.
Do you want to maximize your travel nursing pay and take home more money in each paycheck?
Get started now, by applying to travel with Medical Express.
Current travelers, log-in to The Service Connection for additional information on how your pay package is getting a raise!